Niall Horan attained popularity after auditioning for The X Factor. He was placed in a group with other four boys Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Louis Tomlinson.
They formed a boyband named One Direction. The group finished in third place, then signed with Cowell’s label.
The group globally succeeded. Their singles, such as What Makes You Beautiful, Little Things, and Best Song Ever, peaked at the top of music charts and were sold million times.
With One Direction, Niall held a worldwide tour, filmed a documentary, and received international recognition.
Sadly, the group declared a hiatus. Thus, He signed a solo deal with a US label, Capitol Records.
His first solo single titled This Town reached #9 on the UK Singles Chart and #20 on the US Billboard Hot 100. The single led him winnning Pop Award Songs from BMI London Awards.
In 2017, he released his debut album named Flicker. It debuted at the top rank of Billboard 200 and placed at number one in Netherlands and Ireland charts.
He won reputable awards such as iHeartRadio Music Awards and American Music Awards.
Read more: Dove Cameron – Biography, Profile, Facts & Career
- Full name: Niall James Horan
- Stage name: Niall Horan
- Nickname: Nialler
- Born: September 13, 1993, in Mullingar, County Westmeath, Leinster, Ireland
- Nationality: Irish
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Education: Coláiste Mhuire, Mullingar
- Hobbies: Playing golf
- Parents: Bobby Horan (Father) and Maura Gallagher (Mother)
- Sibling: Greg Horan
- Girlfriend: Amelia Woolley
- Facebook: @Niallofficial
- Twitter: @NiallOfficial
- Instagram: @niallhoran
- TikTok: @niallhoran
- YouTube: Niall Horan Official
- His trademarks are blue eyes, blonde hair, and an Irish accent.
- He is left-handed.
- He often talks in his sleep.
- He is the only member of One Direction that came from Ireland.
- Niall is popular as the funny one in the boyband.
- This singer can play guitar.
- Michael Bublé is his biggest musical influence.
- Horan grew up listening to Justin Bieber’s songs and screamed when the idol followed him on Twitter.
- Niall has claustrophobia, which means the fear of small spaces.
- He enjoys several kinds of sports, such as rugby, soccer, and golf.
- Two and a Half Men is Horan’s favorite TV show.
- Unfortunately, Niall never went to his school prom.
- He hosted the Charity Football Challenge in 2014 and raised £300,000.
- Forbes magazine included him in Twitter’s Most-Followed Superstars list in 2016.
- In 2017, Niall partnered with a golf magazine, Golf Digest, to donate to the REACH military families.
- Niall was one of the celebs that performed in Ariana Grande’s One Love Manchester.
- He was nominated for Best Solo Breakout in the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards.
- Niall began dating American singer Hailee Steinfeld in 2017 but broke up a year later.
- In 2018, Niall revealed that he had been diagnosed with anxiety and OCD.
- Heat magazine ranked him at number five on the under 30 richest celebs in Ireland and Britain in 2019.
- He participated in the Together at Home concert during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- During the Black Lives Matter protest in 2020, he joined the marches in London.
- His ideal type is…
Read more: Travis Scott – Biography, Profile, Facts & Career
Pics of Niall Horan
1. His side profile is amazing
2. Niall performed in the famous Royal Albert Hall, London
3. He and his guitar are unseparated
4. The outfit matches his spirit
5. He looks cool with the jacket and sunglasses
Niall Horan speaks his voice through music. Little wonder his singles are full of expressions.
Awesome young man singing!!!!!!!!! He is blessed to have such a wonderful voice and not afraid to use it. Keep singing young man. Your Momma raised a wonderful singer. Niall Horan is the bomb!!!!!!