Niall Horan is an Irish singer and songwriter. He rose to prominence as the member of popular and top-selling boyband, One Direction.
His career shifted to a solo career after the band’s hiatus in 2016. As a solo singer, he has released a total of three studio albums under his name.
Niall Horan attained popularity after auditioning for The X Factor. He was placed in a group with other four boys Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Louis Tomlinson.
They formed a boyband named One Direction. The group finished in third place, then signed with Cowell’s label.
The group globally succeeded. Their singles, such as What Makes You Beautiful, Little Things, and Best Song Ever, peaked at the top of music charts and were sold million times.
With One Direction, Niall held a worldwide tour, filmed a documentary, and received international recognition.
Sadly, the group declared a hiatus. Thus, He signed a solo deal with a US label, Capitol Records.
His first solo single titled This Town reached #9 on the UK Singles Chart and #20 on the US Billboard Hot 100. The single led him winnning Pop Award Songs from BMI London Awards.
In 2017, he released his debut album named Flicker. It debuted at the top rank of Billboard 200 and placed at number one in Netherlands and Ireland charts.
He won reputable awards such as iHeartRadio Music Awards and American Music Awards.
- Full name: Niall James Horan
- Stage name: Niall Horan
- Nickname: Nialler
- Birthday: September 13, 1993
- Birthplace: Mullingar, County Westmeath, Leinster, Ireland
- Nationality: Irish
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Education: Coláiste Mhuire, Mullingar
- Hobbies: Playing golf
- Facebook: @Niallofficial
- Twitter: @NiallOfficial
- Instagram: @niallhoran
- TikTok: @niallhoran
- YouTube: Niall Horan Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 173 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 73 Kg (161 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Light brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 40-36-13 (Bust -40, Waist -36, and Hips -13 inches)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Father: Bobby Horan
- Mother: Maura Gallagher
- Brother: Greg Horan
- Sister: –
Girlfriend & Dating History
Holly Scally was one of Niall’s classmates, whom he dated before his fame for around nine months.
According to her interview with Now Magazine, they “met at the school disco and got on really well.” She also revealed that they started to date when he’s 16 and she’s 14.
She opened up the reason behind their break-up as well, which was because he got busy after being a member of One Direction. However, she stated that they sometimes “talked on Skype” and “meet up whenever he was back.”
Niall was linked romantically to Zoe Whelan, who’s an Irish model, in 2013. According to media, they were indeed dating.
That being said, they have never commented on the rumors and things seemed to fizzled out without any fuss not long after.
Rumors that romance had bloomed between him and Amy Green, who’s a drama student, surfaced in 2012 as both of them were captured embraced each other in London at night.
Neither of them has ever acknowledged the speculations. That being, years later in 2015, they were seen together again with Louis Tomlinson leaving the Libertine club.
Barbara Palvin, who’s a popular model, used to be linked briefly to Niall around the end of 2013.
Their dating rumors sparked because they were seen leaving the after-party of X Factor UK at a club in London.
That being said, his media rep denied the rumors and clarified that they were “just friends.” She also mention to an interview with Digital Spy in 2014 that Niall’s just her friend.
According to multiple sources, his net worth is estimated to be between $60 million to $70 million. His primary source of income is his music career, both from his One Direction days and as a solo singer.
Following their appearance in The X-Factor, Niall along with other One Direction members, was signed under a $2 million contract to Syco by Simon Cowell.
The group is massively successful, having sold more than $70 million records around the world as per 2020. Their tours were also some of the highest-grossing tour in history.
- His trademarks are blue eyes, blonde hair, and an Irish accent.
- He is left-handed.
- He often talks in his sleep.
- He is the only member of One Direction that came from Ireland.
- Niall is popular as the funny one in the boyband.
- This singer can play guitar.
- Michael Bublé is his biggest musical influence.
- Horan grew up listening to Justin Bieber’s songs and screamed when the idol followed him on Twitter.
- Niall has claustrophobia, which means the fear of small spaces.
- He enjoys several kinds of sports, such as rugby, soccer, and golf.
- Two and a Half Men is Horan’s favorite TV show.
- Unfortunately, Niall never went to his school prom.
- He hosted the Charity Football Challenge in 2014 and raised £300,000.
- Forbes magazine included him in Twitter’s Most-Followed Superstars list in 2016.
- In 2017, Niall partnered with a golf magazine, Golf Digest, to donate to the REACH military families.
- Niall was one of the celebs that performed in Ariana Grande’s One Love Manchester.
- He was nominated for Best Solo Breakout in the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards.
- Niall began dating American singer Hailee Steinfeld in 2017 but broke up a year later.
- In 2018, Niall revealed that he had been diagnosed with anxiety and OCD.
- Heat magazine ranked him at number five on the under 30 richest celebs in Ireland and Britain in 2019.
- He participated in the Together at Home concert during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- During the Black Lives Matter protest in 2020, he joined the marches in London.
- His ideal type is…
- On the Record: Niall Horan (2017), as himself
- One Direction: Where We Are – The Concert Film (2014), as himself
- One Direction: This Is Us (2013), as himself
- iCarly (Nickelodeon ⏐ 2012), as himself
- The Voice (NBC ⏐ 2023), as himself (coach)
- Niall Horan’s Homecoming: The Road to Mullingar with Lewis Capaldi (Amazon Prime Video ⏐ 2022), as himself
- Jonas Brothers Family Roast (Netflix ⏐ 2021), as himself
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! (ABC ⏐ 2021), as himself
- Saturday Night Live (NBC ⏐ 2019), as himself
- Niall Horan with the RTÉ Concert Orchestra (2018), as himself
- The Voice Australia (Seven Network ⏐ 2018), as himself (guest mentor)
- One Love Manchester (BBC One ⏐ 2017), as himself
“Fans always tell me I’m beautiful, but no one will ever be as beautiful as them.”
“I’d rather be a kid and play with paper planes, than be a man and play with a woman’s heart.”
“I want to sell out arenas and make an album and work with some of the best artists in the world.”
“You have to think outside the box! Can you imagine One Direction and Eminem?! That would be hilarious.”
“I feel I am a little bit older. Reckon I will start growing a beard next week.”
“Someone told me the smile on my face gets bigger when I play the guitar.”
“The bigger the crowd the better really! The noise calms your nerves.”
“I don’t want to live up to how people expect me to be.”
“Katy Perry is the sexiest woman I’ve ever kissed. It was amazing and very purple – she had purple lipstick on. I don’t think there will ever be anything cooler than kissing her… until I marry her maybe!”
“Queuing tips for fans: wrap up and bring food!”
“I don’t see how you could get used to people screaming in your face, and anyone who says different is lying.”
“When I have time off, all I want to do is do nothing. Niall Horan I’m the most carefree, happy person you’ll meet.”
Pics of Niall Horan
1. His side profile is amazing
2. Niall performed in the famous Royal Albert Hall, London
3. He and his guitar are unseparated
4. The outfit matches his spirit
5. He looks cool with the jacket and sunglasses
Who is Niall Horan?
He is an Irish singer and songwriter.
Who is Niall Horan’s real name?
His real name is Niall James Horan.
What makes Niall Horan famous?
He’s famous as the member of popular and top-selling boyband, One Direction.
Where is Niall Horan from?
He was born in Mullingar, County Westmeath, Leinster, Ireland.
How old is Niall Horan?
He was born in 1993, and he is 30 years old as of 2023.
When Niall Horan celebrates his birthday?
He celebrates on the 13th of every September.
How tall is Niall Horan?
His height is 5’8″ or 173 cm.
Who are Niall Horan’s parents?
His father’s name is Bobby Horan and his mother’s name is Maura Gallagher.
Is Niall Horan married?
No, he is currently unmarried. But he is in a relationship with Amelia Wooley.
Who is Niall Horan’s ex-girlfriend?
His ex-girlfriends are Holly Scally, Melissa Whitelaw, Celine VanDycke, and Hailee Steinfeld. He also used to be rumored to date Zoe Whelan, Amy Green, Barbara Palvin, Ellie Goulding, and Selena Gomez.
How rich is Niall Horan?
His net worth is around $60 million to $70 million.
What is Niall Horan nationality?
His nationality is Irish.
Niall Horan speaks his voice through music. Little wonder his singles are full of expressions.