Already became a big fan of APRIL, Rachel didn’t join APRIL when the group made their first debut in 2015.
Besides, she joined APRIL in 2016 alongside Chaekyung, after Hyunjoo, the former member of APRIL, decided to leave the group.
After Rachel became an APRIL member, she trained to prepare her first debut as a member of APRIL.
Finally, she can debut in 2017 by releasing the 3rd mini-album of APRIL with the title Prelude.
Her fame and charms began to start in that year. Many K-Netz became curious about her dancing skill and also her personality as well.
So, in the same year, she got a chance to venturing her wings into the project outside the group.
She was trusted to be a host for the program called Operation to Rescue the Song with her fellow member, Yena.
- Real Name: Sung Na Yeon (성나연)
- Stage Name: Rachel (레이첼)
- Nickname: Nayeon, Rachel
- Birthday: August 28, 2000
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: South Korean
- Position: Lead Dancer, Main Rapper, Vocalist
- Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs)
- Blood Type: O
- Religion: –
- Profession: Singer, Rapper, Dancer
- Education: Seoul Performing Arts High School
- Hobbies: Listening to music, Watching dramas
- Parents: –
- Siblings: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @castlechel_0824
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- When Rachel was still in Seoul Performing Arts High School, she joined the School of Practical Dance.
- Before she became Seoul Performing Arts High School student, she went to Kyungbok Elementary School.
- She became an APRIL member together with the leader, Chaekyung, in 2016.
- Rachel once stayed in the USA for approximately 4 years.
- She is really good at doing ballet.
- In her previous activities, she had won lots of ballet competitions for approximately seven years.
- She is really good at doing Spongebob impersonate, especially when the character is laughing.
- 230 mm is Rachel’s shoe measurement.
- She really likes listening to some Disney soundtracks.
- She became a host for Operation to Rescue the Song in 2017 alongside Yena.
- Rachel is one of the maknae lines of APRIL.
- Rachel’s dimples is her source of confidence.
- She thought she is a shy and introverted person.
- She has a very supportive family who encouraged her to be a K-Pop idol.
- She chooses ball rhythmic gymnastics.
- Rachel is very mature, according to Jinsol’s first impression of her.
- Actually, even she lived in the USA for several years, she eventually forgot the majority of English lessons.
- Because she is very graceful when dancing, other members sometimes tease her.
- She became a contestant for ISAC in 2018 and 2019, in the rhythmic gymnastics field.
- Rachel wishes can hit some jackpot.
- She often talks with herself.
- Rachel is a pretty clumsy person according to other members’ opinions.
- She got an OPIc certificate.
- Before Rachel became an APRIL member, she was already a fan.
- She chooses Park Seo Joon as her ideal type.
Pics of Rachel
1. How could somebody become this lovely
2. Her casual outfits is wonderful
3. She also becomes a baddie, too
4. The prettiest smile comes from the prettiest person
5. Rachel enjoys the day outdoor
Rachel is one of the female K-Pop idols with a smart brain, lovely visual, good personality, and also lots of talents, especially in dancing.
She is also generous with her fans, so how could not we love her more?