Rebecca Zamolo is a well-known American YouTube star, TikTok star, and actress. She got famous because of the Game Master Network series in her YouTube channel.
Aside from that, she also become widely popular because of her role as a recurring actor that serves improvisations on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson in 2010.
The motivation of Rebecca Zamolo when starting a YouTube channel was to document her wedding process.
Her flash mob with her husband, Matt Slays, went viral. She thought she can do it all the time, and continue posting videos on the channel.
Previously, she has been interested in the camera and performing. So, after graduating high school, she became a professional cheerleader for the San Jose Sabercats.
Since then, she started appearing on TV and working for commercials.
After that, she moved to Los Angeles and did improv comedy at The Second City. She became more popular after performing in 2010 at The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.
Zamolo was invited to the Famous Birthdays office in October 2018. She was also invited to talk on BeondTV in August 2020 about her new app called The Game Master Network.
Throughout her career, Zamolo has collaborated with many actors, such as Dean Norries, Rampage Jackson, and Matthew Morrison.
Read more: Bryce Hall – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Full name: Rebecca Lynn Zamolo
- Stage name: Rebecca Zamolo
- Nickname: Becca
- Birthday: September 28, 1984
- Birthplace: Arlington, Virginia, United States
- Zodiac sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: YouTube Star, TikTok Star, Actress
- Education: Communications and Sport Management, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Hobbies: Traveling, gymnstics
- Facebook: @rebecca.zamolo
- Twitter: @RebeccaZamolo
- Instagram: @rebeccazamolo
- TikTok: @rebeccazamolo
- YouTube: Rebecca Zamolo Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearances
- Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 35-24-35 (Bust -35, Waist -24, and Hips -35 inches)
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Father: Paul Zamolo
- Mother: Cathy Zamolo
- Brother: Michael Zamolo
- Sisters: Jennifer Zamolo, Monica Zamolo, Lissa Zamolo
- Children: Zadie Hope Yoakum
Husband, Boyfriend & Dating History
Matt Yoakum (Matt Slays)
She is married to Matt Slays or also known as Matt Yoakum. Together, they run a YouTube channel together.
They met in 2002, on a shooting session of a music video. At this time, she acted as one of the cheerleaders. They began dating shortly after.
A decade later, they tied the knot through an engagement in December 2012. They finally got married on May 2014.
Her net worth to sit around $10 million. Her main source of income is revenues from multiple YouTube channels.
However, she also thrives through her acting works and business ventures.
She manages a total of six YouTube channel. These inlcudes her self-titled channel, pet channel, gaming channel, shorts channel, and a channel she runs with her husband.
She has amassed over 20 millions following cummulatively and gains more than 7 billions views in total across her channels.
The most popular channel aside of her self-titled one in Game Master Network channel, which she runs with her husband. Here, she created a series of escape room-like detective mystery.
In this channel, they try to defeat YouTube Hacker, a fictional primary antagonist by solving given clues and hints.
According to Net Worth Spots, her self-titled channel alone earns her more than $4 million revenue anually. This means she gains around $300 thousand to $350 thousand monthly.
Her other channels reportedly gets her anywhere between $150 thousand to $480 thousand annually.
Since her television debut on 2009 Make It or Break It series, she has appeared in many popular shows. These includes The Late Late Show Show with Craig Ferguson, Minute Motivations, and The Flip Side.
She made her big screen debut in 2010 in James Van Alden-directed movie, A Numbers Game.
It is reported that she and her husband are signed to a talent agency company called Underscore Talent.
The Game Master Network saw an immense success and praises. Tubefilter reported that ss a result, a spin-off video game was created by a digital product studio called BoundaryLA.
The subcription-based video game app is available both for Android and iOS devices. By subscribing through paying $8 monthly, members can gain access to various exclusive contents.
These exclusive contents are inlcuding live sessions, musical performances, and behind-the-scenes pieces.
Not to mention, two books and a YouTube musical were also created based on the Game Master Network.
She has tied deals with various brands for collaborations and commercials. Some of the brands are Forever21, Tarte Cosmetics, Coca-cola, and Dunkin Donuts.
Rebecca and her family live in a luxury mansion in Los Angeles that’s worth around $4.6 million. This house is located in the private gated community Encino’s San Fernando Valley.
The brand-new house just completed in 2019, showcasing modern farmhouse design style. The living space alone is spread on 6,570 square ft land.
The mansion has two floors, while the two swimming pools are detached from the main building. It also boasts a vast garage and motorcourt.
Other facilities inside this house are inlcuding a movie theather, high-end home automation system, and maid’s quarter. There’s alos a gym and a multi-function room that can serve as another living room or meeting area.
- The thing that makes her happy is awkward moments.
- She aspires to collaborate with Will Smith.
- Her all-time favorite video on her channel is when she dumped a bunch of things on her head, as it was the messiest challenge she has ever done.
- Her favorite food is Nachos BellGrande.
- Sometimes, Zamolo googles herself.
- She can take selfies 100 times, then pick the best of them to share on social media.
- Her mother put her into gymnastics class when she was three years old.
- She then picked acrobatic gymnastics.
- But Zamolo changed it into artistic gymnastics when she was nine years old.
- When she was in university, Zamolo was active in sports broadcasting.
- In 2017, she got surgery to remove her colon. This surgery makes her harder to have kids.
- Taco Bell made her a cake of nachos for her birthday in 2017.
- In 2019, she attended the Streamy Awards with other influencers, such as Cloe Couture, Rosanna Pansino, and Sofie Dossi.
- With her husband Matt, Zamolo celebrated her sixth wedding anniversary in May 2020.
- In August 2020, she took multiple Covid tests because her friend got affected by the virus.
- She picked several of her funny followers to celebrate Halloween in 2020 with her on FaceTime.
- During Christmas 2020, Zamolo also did FaceTime with some of her followers.
- She got Valentine’s surprise from Matt with 10,000 roses in their pool.
- In February 2021, she suffered a miscarriage at 9 weeks into her pregnancy.
- She realized it when she didn’t see a flicker.
Read more: Karol G – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- A Number’s Game (2010), as Cyndi
- The Portal (2010), as Nurse
- Chicken Girls: The Movie (2018), as Mrs. Forrester
- Do Over (2016), as Krista McAllister
- Chicken Girls (Brat TV ⏐ 2018), as Mrs. Forrester
- 2018 10th Shorty Awards – Muser of the Year
- 2019 9th Streamy Awards – Show of the Year
- 2019 9th Streamy Awards – Best Collaboration
- 2020 10th Streamy Awards – Show of the Year
- 2020 10th Streamy Awards – Kids and Family
- 2021 American Influencer Awards – Content Creator of the Year
“There is no force equal to a woman determined to rise.”
“I could have never imagined the amount of unconditional love I have for this girl I’m so lucky to be her mommy.”
“Stronger than yesterday. I am so happy.”
” I learned everything I could. I made a lot of mistakes, but I always loved being creative. I love everything about creating.”
“I feel really lucky to be able to make a living doing what I love.”
“I hope readers are inspired to be fearless. They can do more than they think. A lot of times, we underestimate ourselves. When you’re put in situations where you have no other choice but to be fearless, you realize how incredible you are.”
“When you’ve been on a journey, there’s not a lot of light at the end of the tunnel, you just have hope.”
“There’s all these things that women are supposed to do and it’s supposed to be easy and it’s not. And you feel like a failure or you feel like you’re not worthy. I always am questioning, ‘Am I good enough mom?'”
Pics of Rebecca Zamolo
1. She believes every storm in her life is followed by a rainbow
2. Let’s celebrate Christmas with Zamolo!
3. Her pose with the balloons is adorable
4. Zamolo wears a casual outfit
5. Her gymnastic skill is amazing
Rebecca Zamolo is a talented entertainer on the Internet. She has built her own success since she was young.