The motivation of Rebecca Zamolo when starting a YouTube channel was to document her wedding process.
Her flash mob with her husband, Matt Slays, went viral. She thought she can do it all the time, and continue posting videos on the channel.
Previously, she has been interested in the camera and performing. So, after graduating high school, she became a professional cheerleader for the San Jose Sabercats.
Since then, she started appearing on TV and working for commercials.
After that, she moved to Los Angeles and did improv comedy at The Second City. She became more popular after performing in 2010 at The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.
Zamolo was invited to the Famous Birthdays office in October 2018. She was also invited to talk on BeondTV in August 2020 about her new app called The Game Master Network.
Throughout her career, Zamolo has collaborated with many actors, such as Dean Norries, Rampage Jackson, and Matthew Morrison.
- Full name: Rebecca Lynn Zamolo
- Stage name: Rebecca Zamolo
- Nickname: Becca
- Born: September 28, 1984, Arlington, Virginia, United States
- Zodiac sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: YouTube Star, TikTok Star
- Education: Communications and Sport Management, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Hobbies: Traveling, gymnstics
- Parents: Paul Zamolo (Father) and Cathy Zamolo (Mother)
- Sibling: Jennifer, Monica, Michael, and Lissa
- Husband: Matt Slays
- Facebook: @rebecca.zamolo
- Twitter: @RebeccaZamolo
- Instagram: @rebeccazamolo
- TikTok: @rebeccazamolo
- YouTube: Rebecca Zamolo Official
- The thing that makes her happy is awkward moments.
- She aspires to collaborate with Will Smith.
- Her all-time favorite video on her channel is when she dumped a bunch of things on her head, as it was the messiest challenge she has ever done.
- Her favorite food is Nachos BellGrande.
- Sometimes, Zamolo googles herself.
- She can take selfies 100 times, then pick the best of them to share on social media.
- Her mother put her into gymnastics class when she was three years old.
- She then picked acrobatic gymnastics.
- But Zamolo changed it into artistic gymnastics when she was nine years old.
- When she was in university, Zamolo was active in sports broadcasting.
- In 2017, she got surgery to remove her colon. This surgery makes her harder to have kids.
- Taco Bell made her a cake of nachos for her birthday in 2017.
- In 2019, she attended the Streamy Awards with other influencers, such as Cloe Couture, Rosanna Pansino, and Sofie Dossi.
- With her husband Matt, Zamolo celebrated her sixth wedding anniversary in May 2020.
- In August 2020, she took multiple Covid tests because her friend got affected by the virus.
- She picked several of her funny followers to celebrate Halloween in 2020 with her on FaceTime.
- During Christmas 2020, Zamolo also did FaceTime with some of her followers.
- She got Valentine’s surprise from Matt with 10,000 roses in their pool.
- In February 2021, she suffered a miscarriage at 9 weeks into her pregnancy.
- She realized it when she didn’t see a flicker.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $10 million.
Pics of Rebecca Zamolo
1. She believes every storm in her life is followed by a rainbow
2. Let’s celebrate Christmas with Zamolo!
3. Her pose with the balloons is adorable
4. Zamolo wears a casual outfit
5. Her gymnastic skill is amazing
Rebecca Zamolo is a talented entertainer on the Internet. She has built her own success since she was young.