Shin Ye Eun is a South Korean actress, model, and host. She is known for her role in the 2018 web drama, A-Teen and He Is Psychometric (2019) alongside GOT7’s Jinyoung.
Shin Ye Eun started her career as the cover model for College Tomorrow 840, a Korean college magazine back in 2017.
After that, she later debuted in A-Teen, a 2018 web series, and landed a main role as Do Ha Na. In August 2018, she successfully signed up with JYP Entertainment.
Her career later was continued by her other main role for He Is Psychometric (2019) with Jinyoung, which earned her a lot of recognition.
Because of that role, she also won the Star of the Year Award for the 2019 Korea Drama Awards.
After that, in 2019, she got her first job as the host for Music Bank alongside Choi Bo Min until July 2020.
Her bright career, then, was continued by her acting projects in Welcome (2020), Yumi’s Cells (2022), and Revenge of Others (2022).
- Real Name: Shin Ye Eun (신예은)
- Stage Name: Shin Ye Eun (신예은)
- Nickname: Yeeun
- Birthday: January 18, 1998
- Birthplace: Sokcho, Gangwon, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: Korean
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress, Model, Host
- Education: Sungkyunkwan University (Majored in Performing Arts)
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @__shinyeeun
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 42 kg (93 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: –
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Sister: –
- Brother: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
There is no adequate information about her romantic relationship. From the research, Shin Ye Eun is single and there is not enough information about her dating history, too.
Since her debut as an actress, it can be seen that she focuses more on her acting than her dating life.
The net worth of Shin Ye Eun is estimated at between $3 million to $5 million. She gets her income mostly from her acting projects in drama series. Besides, she also earns her wealth by hosting various entertainment events.
Apart from those jobs, she is also active in modeling, starring in various advertisement campaigns, and doing brand endorsements as well.
- Yeeun has a license for motorcycle driving.
- In her free time, she enjoys dancing so much.
- Many fans praise her natural beauty and cute-looking appearance.
- She matches the “high school girl” vibe so well.
- Yeeun loves to post mirror selfies on her Instagram account.
- She loves to explore new places and take pictures of beautiful landscapes.
- Her ideal type is…
- Drama Special: The Effect of a Finger Flick on a Breakup (2021), as Oh Jin
- The Glory (Netflix | 2022), as Park Yeon Jin (young)
- Revenge of Others (Disney+ | 2022), as Ok Chan Mi
- Yumi’s Cells S2 (TVING | 2022), as Yoo Da Eun
- Rookie Cops (Disney+ | 2022), as Jang So Yeon (ep.1)
- More Than Friends (JTBC | 2020), as Kyung Woo Yeon
- Welcome (KBS2 | 2020), as Sol A
- He is Psychometric (tvN | 2019), as Yoon Jae In
- A-Teen 2 (Naver TV Cast | 2019), as Do Ha Na
- A-Teen (Naver TV Cast | 2018), as Do Ha Na
- 600 Years of Road Opened (2022), as host (with Jinyoung)
- 2020 KBS Song Festival (KBS | 2020), as host (with Cha Eun Woo and Yunho)
- Music Bank (KBS2 | 2019-2020), as host (with Choi Bo Min)
Music Video Appearances
- Right (2019) – Brown Eyed Soul (feat. SOLE)
- Shoot Me (2016) – DAY6
- KBS Drama Awards 2020 – Best New Actress – Welcome
- Asia Model Awards 2020 – Rookie of the Year
- KBS Entertainment Awards 2019 – Best Couple Award – Music Bank (with Choi Bo Min)
- Korea Drama Awards 2019 – Star of the Year Award – He Is Psychometric
- Brand of the Year Awards 2019 – Rising Star
- KBS Drama Awards 2021 – Best Actress in Drama Special/TV Cinema – Drama Special: A Moment of Romance
- KBS Entertainment Awards 2019 – Rookie Award – Music Bank
Shin Ye Eun is a bright and talented actress. Even though she debuted not long ago, she already shows how talented she is.