KBS released another Korean drama on December 11, 2021. The King of Tears, Lee Bang Won is starred by Joo Sang Wok, Kim Young Chul, and Park Jin Hee.
Joo Sang Wok previously has played in various dramas, Touch (2020) and Welcome to Waikiki (2019)
The other cast is Kim Young Chul who has played in Times (2021) and My Country: The New Age (2019)
Meanwhile, Park Jin Hee acted in the drama Taxi Driver (2021) and Love Scene Number (2021).
Read also: A DeadbEAT’s Meal – Cast & Summary
- Title: The King of Tears, Lee Bang Won /태종 이방원
- Also Known As: The Great King Yi Bang Won / The Great King Lee Bang Won / Taejong Yi Bang Won / Taejong Ibangwon
- Genre: Historical, Drama
- Country: South Korea
- Director: Kim Hyung Il, Shim Jae Hyun
- Producer: Kang Byung Taek, Hwang Eul Kyung
- Screenwriter: Lee Jung Woo
- Production Company: Monster Union
- Network: KBS
- Episodes: 32
- Air Dates: December 11, 2021- March 27, 2022
- Air Times: Saturday and Monday, 21:40 KST
Synopsis of The King of Tears, Lee Bang Won
This drama tells about the son of General Lee Seong Gye named Lee Bang Woon (Joo Sang Wok). He has ambition and power to make a better future for Joseon,
He and his father tried to change the dynasty by preparing a big work together and kills his close relative. No one knew it is his strategy to build the new dynasty and destroy the old era.
Lee Seong Gye takes a step to stop his son’s desire but it makes wars between them. Can they make a peace and build a new dynasty or one of them will give up?