Yuji Itadori is the main protagonist in the manga and anime titled Jujutsu Kaisen. He is the son of Jin Itadori and grandson of Wasuke Itadori who lived a normal life until he met Megumi and ate one of Sukuna’s fingers.
Karakternyata turns out to be a person who really cares about others, even besides his friends.
He is described as a young man of average height and appears to have a slender build. He once wore baggy clothes, but actually has a lean and muscular physique.
When he became Sukuna’s vessel after eating his finger, he gained a second pair of eyes that only opened when Sukuna controlled his body.
Read also: Mikasa Ackerman – Biography, Trivia, Family & Life Story
- Real Name: Itadori Yūji (虎杖悠仁)
- Stage Name: Yuji Itadori
- Also Knows As: Sakuna’s Vessel. The Tiger of West Junior High, Yuu-Chan
- Nickname: Yuji
- Birthday: March 20
- Age: 15 Years Old
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Gender: Male
- Hobbies: Watching TV, Doing Karaoke, Impersonating People
- Manga Debut: Chapter 1
- Anime Debut: Episode
- Japanese VA: Junya Enoki
- English VA: Adam MacArthur
Height, Weight, and Physical Appearance
- Height: 173 cm (5′ 8″)
- Weight: 80 kg (176 lbs)
- Blood Type:
- Hair Color: Blonde (Manga), Black and Pink (Anime)
- Eyes Color: Light Brown
- Body Measurement: –
- Shoe Size: –
- Dress Size: –
- Father: Jin Itadori
- Mother: –
- Brother: Choso, Eso
- Sister: –
- Friends: Megumi Fushigiro, Satoru Gojo, Nobara Kugisaki, Junpei Yoshino, Maki Zenin
- Yuji ranked 1st in the manga’s first Character Popularity Poll with 21,735 votes.
- He has hobbies, such as karaoke, watching TV, and impersonation.
- His favorite TV shows and channels are related to food.
- His favorite food is a bowl of rice with various side dishes on it and noodles.
- There is not a single food that he does not like.
- The cause of her stress is science subjects.
- His last name comes from a medicinal plant.
- He doesn’t talk to Sukuna because they don’t get along.
- His hair color is a natural color.
- Despite Sukuna’s influence, he can sleep well.
- When he first entered the Jujutsu world, Yuji’s body was known to have been possessed by Sukuna’s spirit.
- No one specifically told her to master martial arts. However, his grandfather taught him a little karate.
- Manji’s style was his best.
- The movies he watched during his training were Léon: The Professional, The Descent, The Host, The Emperor’s Naked Army Marches On”.
- He has friends other than Tokyo High School, but he only keeps in touch with Jujutsu High School.
- If he didn’t become a wizard, he would probably become a firefighter.
- He likes to submit schoolwork late but always submits it well.
- If he and Aoi went to the same middle school that was not related to witches, they would probably find something in common.
- He has a large repertoire of half-baked shows.
- His type is “a tall girl with a big ass, like Jennifer Lawrence. He first saw her when he watched Silver Linings Playbook.
- Yuji is a stickler for principles as a guide to life.
- In his personal life, Yuji is known as a very friendly and relatable person.
- He is obsessed with the idea of a proper death after his grandfather died.
- He has a high aptitude for poison. It was shown when he was poisoned with Moon Dreg’s poison.
Read also: Isabela Madrigal – Biography, Trivia, Family & Life Story
- He is one of the most powerful and talented students in his school. Despite having no connection to the jujutsu world before the Shibuya Incident, he was able to face and defeat the curses of Class 1 and Special Class.
- Without using jujutsu energy, he can break walls with ease due to his amazing body strength.
- He also has incredible speed and can complete a 50-meter run in 3 seconds.
- His endurance could surpass the average of the other members.
- True to his other superhuman abilities, he has great stamina and can fight even when injured.
- He is also a very diligent student and learns things easily.
- On top of that, he is also the greatest martial arts practitioner. He can even combine his martial arts with jujutsu when fighting cursed creatures.
- Being Sukuna’s host, he has resistance to all kinds of poisons.
- Although he is not skilled in using a sword, he can learn to use it quickly.
- His belief that everyone is good makes her more easily deceived and very naive.
- Sometimes his ability to hide his emotions well leads to problems and misunderstandings.
- He is limited to close combat.
- There was a time when he could not control Sukuna and lost too much of his energy.
“I mean, it’s my body.”
“Ocean, Pacific, peace.”
“I won’t regret the way lived.”
“At first, it just kinda happened.”
” I will take on your share of suffering.”
“I figured you’d be the best one to train me.”
“What do you think you’re doing with my body?”
“Consuming Sakuna is something only I can do.”
“Smart people usually don’t brag about being smart.”
“Even if you come back as another curse, I’ll kill you.”
“What if you made me even dumber than I already am?!”
“I don’t know how I’ll feel once I’m dead, but I won’t regret the way I lived.”
“I’m weak and couldn’t save anyone. I want to become strong. Teach me to be the strongest.”
“I don’t know what a proper death is, but when I find out and kill that person. I won’t lose again.”
“You think you can just pound my head like that?! What if you made me even dumber then I already am?!”
“I’m sorry, Nanamin. I was about to use my sins as an excuse to run away. I’ll be sure to take on your share of suffering, too, Nanamin.”
“Like this… If I kill someone, the value of their life will become ambiguous. I won’t know the importance of the people close to me.”
“As a kid, I was always better than most in sports and in fights. But never once did I think ‘this is something only I can do’. Never! [..] Consuming Sukuna is something only I can do! So even if I could escape my death sentence and run away from this responsibility, then someday I’d be eating food, taking a bath, or reading manga. And the moment I stop to think, I’d go ‘Oh, I bet that right now, somewhere out there, someone is dying because of Sukuna. But that doesn’t concern me. It’s certaintly not my fault’. You expect me to tell myself that? Well, I refuse to do that. I don’t know how I’ll feel when I’m dying, but… I won’t regret the way I lived!”
FAQs of Yuji Itadori
Who is Yuji Itadori?
Yuji Itadori is the main protagonist in the manga and anime titled Jujutsu Kaisen who becomes Sukuna’s vessel.
How old is Yuji Itadori?
Yuji Itadori’s age is 15 years old.
How tall is Yuji Itadori?
Yuji Itadori’s height is 173 cm (5’8″).
How much does Yuji Itadori weigh?
Yuji Itadori’s weight is 80 kg (176 lbs).
Despite being the vessel of Sukuna, Yuji Itadori can still showcase his amazing skills including martial arts. In addition, he can also sleep well.