Gabie Kook first took interest in cooking when she went to Paris. Her love of food, especially towards French cuisine, led her to sign up for Le Cordon Bleu Paris Cuisine Diploma.
She completed it in 2013 and underwent an internship in two Michelin-starred restaurant Apicius.
During that time, this Argentina born woman also decided to try out for the cooking competition show Master Chef Korea.
Gabie was selected as one of the candidates for the third season of Master Chef Korea in 2014. After three months of intense competition, she managed to come out as the runner up.
This great achievement opened up many opportunities for Gabie, including appearance on television cookery programs throughout Korea.
Gabie’s love of content creation led her to start uploading regularly on Youtube. Her contents varied from lifestyle to beauty, but she’s mostly known for her recipe videos.
At first, her audience mostly came from South Korea, but people all over the world soon discovered the talented chef as well.
- Real Name: Gabriela Kook
- Stage Name: Gabie Kook
- Nickname: Gabie
- Birthdate: October 8, 1988
- Birthplace: Argentina
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: 175 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Youtube Star, Social Media Personality, Home Cook
- Education: Le Cordon Bleu Paris Cuisine Diploma
- Hobbies: Cooking, Creating contents
- Parents: –
- Sibling: Esther Kook
- Husband: Joshua Carrott (Married 2016 )
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @gabiekook
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: Gabie Kook Official
- Throughout her life, Gabie has lived in Spain, France, Korea, the US, and the UK.
- She only lived for about 3 years in South Korea.
- This Youtuber is living with her husband in London, UK.
- She has a dog named Brie.
- This Youtuber used to study in Spain.
- She was an art student before deciding to study cooking instead.
- Some of her favorite foods are Jokbal, seaweed soup, and anything spicy.
- When Gabie used to make vlogs, she had a habit of making drinks first so she had something to drink while talking.
- She can speak Korean, English, Spanish, and French fluently.
- Oh her videos, she mostly spoke in Korean. But on her day to day life, Gabie uses English more.
- Other than cooking videos, the Master Chef runner up also released K-pop song covers.
- This Libra woman loves to pull pranks on other people.
- Her appearance reminds people of Nayeon from TWICE.
- On October 2020, Gabie along with her husband Joshua Carrott got in trouble for violating the South Korea’s quarantine rules. Gabie and Josh invited some friends to her birthday party. They even filmed and uploaded the event on Youtube.
- After the incident and public backlash, the woman born in 1988 apologized for her carelessness.
- Her ideal type is…
Pics of Gabie Kook
1. Gabie fits in nicely among the red flowers around her
2. Take a look at this adorable selfie
3. This Youtuber is enjoying herself on a hot summer day
4. Super cute picture with the Sakura tree
5. Gabie has a nice vintage style
It’s a shame that Gabie has to delete her videos on Youtube after the controversy. Hopefully, she learns her lesson and makes a comeback with even better videos.