Go Min Si has been shining so bright because of her amazing and magnetic talents in acting.
Previously, she was known to start her career in the film industry when she took a role as a director for a film called Parallel Novel back in 2016.
This movie successfully won a Grand Prize at the Three Minutes Film Festival.
In 2016, she also hit popularity by appearing in 72 Seconds, a web series that was pretty famous that year.
Later, she continued her appearance to be a model for one of Thunder’s MVs, Sign.
One year later, she joined another web series, Absolutely Perfect Man (2017) as a cast. This year, she also debuted as a TV series drama by appearing in My Sassy Girl.
After marking her success in that drama, she continued to act in Hello, My Twenties! 2 and also Meloholic, a Korean drama with the genre of fantasy.
She later was trusted to be a cameo for popular comedy Korean drama, Welcome to Waikiki (2018), and also for another drama entitled Live (2018).
Not satisfied only with appearing in those dramas, she then tried to appear in The Smile Has Left Your Eyes (2018), the movie Cheese in the Trap (2018), and The Witch: Part 1. The Subversion alongside Kim Dami and Choi Woo Shik.
Because of her amazing performances, later she got nominated as a Best Supporting Actress for the 55th Grand Bell Awards and finally won as Popular Star Award for the 7th Korea Best Star Awards.
Min Si’s career in acting then more rising up, proven by her roles in Hwaja (2019), Love Alarm (2019), Secret Boutique (2019), and The Reason Why I Can’t Tell You (2020).
Her popularity became very increasing after she became a cast for Sweet Home (2020), a popular Netflix series, and Youth of May (2021), when she worked together again with Lee Do Hyun, her partner in Sweet Home.
Read also: Na In Woo – Biography, Profile, Trivia, Family & Life Story
- Real Name: Go Min Si (고민시)
- Stage Name: Go Min Si (고민시)
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: February 15, 1995
- Birthplace: Daejeon, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress, Model, Director
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Hiking, Ballet
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @gominsi
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- She once became a wedding planner.
- She also once became a coffee shop worker.
- Min Si once took ballet lessons for approximately 7 months to prepare for her own role in Sweet Home.
- She admitted that when she did ballet for the first time, it was very difficult but she now loves to do that as an exercise or hobby.
- In her IG bio, ‘Yedam Go Min Si’ actually has a special meaning, The word ‘Ye’ has a meaning of keep moving forward, ‘Dam’ has a meaning of flat ground, ‘Go’ has a meaning of high, ‘Min’ has a meaning of sky, and ‘Si’ has a meaning of seeing. That means just to move forward on the flat ground and also look up to the sky frequently from higher place.
- During her free time, she loves to hike alongside Park Gyu Young and Lee Si Young.
- When filming My Sassy Girl, oftentimes she worried about how to deliver her own lines, so she tends to listen to the lines from previous period dramas frequently.
- Min Si once collected a lot of TVXQ posters during the elementary school year.
- Even though she already wanted to be an actress when she was just a child, she thought it was pretty unrealistic.
- Min Si said that her charming features are her low-toned voice, dark complexion, and also her eyes.
- For her role in The Witch, she decided to gain weight to 58 kg.
- Meanwhile, for her role in Sweet Home, she lost her weight to 45 kg.
- Min Si’s favorite sweet snacks are chocolate and also truffle potato chips.
- She said that oftentimes people mishear her own given name.
- In her bag, she never forgets to put her lip balm and also hand cream.
- In the fashion world, she tends to focus on footwear, because she loves shoes so much.
- Her favorite movie is Comrades: Almost a Love Story because the acting of Maggie Cheung is totally helpful for her development.
- Min Si’s movie recommendations are Comrades: Almost a Love Story, Kramer vs Kramer, and Pulp Fiction.
- She loves to enjoy Kim Ae Ran’s works.
- Min Si often listens to musicians Cho Yang Pil and also Sanulrim.
- Retro music is her favorite music genre.
- Min Si enjoys lattes.
- Semi-dried persimmons are Min Si’s favorite fruit.
- Kimchi fried rice is also her favorite fruit.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around….
Read also: Uee – Biography, Profile, Trivia, Family & Life Story
- Smuggling (-)
- Drama Special: Reason Not To Confess (KBS2 | 2020), as Seo Yoon Chan
- Set Play (2020), as Yoo Sun
- The Battle: Roar to Victory (2019, as Hwa Ja
- The Witch: Part 1. The Subversion (2018), as Myung Hee
- Cheese in the Trap (2018), as junior
- Drama Special: Forgotten Season (KBS2 | 2018), as Choi Ji Young
- Parallel Novel (2016), as woman
- Reincarnation Romance (YouTube | 2022), asKim Hwan Ni
- Love Alarm Season 2 (Netflix | 2021), as Park Gul Mi
- Jirisan (tvN | 2021), as Lee Da Won
- Youth of May (KBS2 | 2021), asKim Myung Hee
- Sweet Home (Netflix | 2020), as Lee Eun Yu
- Love Alarm (Netflix | 2019), as Park Gul Mi
- Secret Boutique (SBS | 2019), as Hyun Ji
- Hundred Million Stars From the Sky (tvN | 2018), as Im Yoo Ri
- Live (tvN | 2018), as Oh Song Yi
- Welcome to Waikiki | Eulachacha Waikiki (JTBC | 2018), as Lee Min A
- Absolutely Perfect Man (Naver TV | 2017), as Hannah
- Meloholic (OCN | 2017), as Joo Yeo Jin
- Hello, My Twenties! 2 (JTBC | 2017), as Oh Ha Na
- My Sassy Girl (SBS | 2017)
- 72 Seconds: Season 3 (2016)
- Running Man (2010), as guest
Music Video Appearances
- Make Love – GRAY feat. Zion.T (2021)
- Sign – Thunder feat. Goo Hara (2016)
Not only talented, but Go Min Si also shows herself to the world that she is worthy of being idolized. Who doesn’t agree, anyway?