Han Ji Eun started her acting debut in 2010, 5 years after she graduated from his college. At that time, she debuted in a movie called Be With Me as the supporting character.
One year later, she finally made her debut appearance in a drama series, Lights and Shadows as a cameo.
In 2013, this bubbly actress ventured into her career by debuting as a member of the K-pop girl group, Heart Rabbit Girls, by releasing a single called Love Angel.
Ji Eun recognized that the acting industry attracted her more than continuing her career as an idol. So, she came back into the acting world by appearing in Miss Granny (2014).
Her first main role was in beautiology101, a web series that was released in 2016. Starting from here, she gained some attention from the K-drama enthusiasts.
She then becomes more popular by acting in several dramas and movies, such as Real (2017), 100 Days My Prince (2018), Be Melodramatic (2019), Lovestruck In The City (2020), and Bad and Crazy (2021).
- Real Name: Han Ji Eun (한지은)
- Stage Name: Han Ji Eun (한지은)
- Nickname: Ji Eun
- Birthday: June 3, 1990
- Birthplace: Gwacheon, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: 168 cm (5’51”)
- Weight: 47 kg (103 lbs)
- Blood Type: B
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Department of Broadcasting and Entertainment, Dongduk Women’s University
- Hobbies: Fitness
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: Hanhae (2018 – 2020)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @hanjieun0603
- YouTube: –
- TikTok: –
- Ji Eun is managed by Secret ENT.
- She once was in a relationship with Hanhae, a singer and rapper, from 2018 to 2020.
- Her reason to join the Department of Broadcasting and Entertainment was to prepare for her acting career.
- Ji Eun always has a desire to be a big actress, even though her own parents initially didn’t support her.
- When she cast for Real (2017), she revealed in the interview that she successfully beat the total of 4200 other participants and she felt very surreal to get that project.
- Ji Eun said that her character in Be Melodramatic, which also was starred by Chun Won Hee and Jeon Yeo Bin is similar to her own character.
- She loves going to the gym to keep her body fit.
- She learns Aerial Yoga in Inside Yoga Korea and her coach is Lucia, an ambassador of Korean Lululemon.
- In the future, Ji Eun wants to work with Hallyu seniors, such as Song Kang Ho and Lee Byung Hun.
- Her ideal type is…
Fresh and cheerful, Han Ji Eun always magnetizes her fans with her energy. Not only her aura that is amazing, but her talents are also so awesome.