Jotaro Kujo is the main protagonist of the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure series, where he is a bad boy living an ordinary life until the Joestar Family’s old enemy, DIO, returns.
In order to save his mother and stop the vampires once and for all, he willingly travels to Egypt.
Jotaro is characterized as being tough, even a little rough around the edges. But in truth, he is dedicated, fair, and loyal.
In addition, he is also very perceptive, intelligent, and witty, though still sometimes cold, slightly neutral, or seemingly disinterested.
For physical appearance, he is described as a tall, handsome and well-built man. He also has short black hair, a strong jaw, thick eyebrows, and bright eyes.
Besides that, he also bears a slight resemblance to his great-grandfather Jonathan Joestar and his grandfather Joseph Joestar when he was younger.
- Real Name: Kūjō Jōtarō (空条 承太郎)
- Stage Name: Jotaro Kujo
- Also Knows As: Jojo, Qtaro, Professor Kujo
- Nickname: Jotaro
- Birthday: 1970
- Age: 7 Years Old (Part 3), 28 Years Old (Part 4), 30 Years Old (Part 5), 40 Years Old (Part 6)
- Gender: Male
- Height: 195 cm (6’5”)
- Weight: 82 kg (181 lbs)
- Blood Type: B
- Hair Color: Black
- Eyes Color: Green, Brown
- Parents: –
- Siblings: –
- Friends: –
- Hobbies: Likes books about airplanes and ships
- Manga Debut: Chapter 113, Chapter 114
- Anime Debut: Episode 26, SC Episode 1
- Japanese VA: Daisuke Ono
- English VA: Abie Hadjitarkhani
- Jotaro is the son of Sadao Kujo and Holly Joestar, which automatically makes him the grandson of Joseph Joestar.
- It was not Jotaro himself who gave Star Platinum its name, but his suitemate Muhammad Avdol.
- Jotaro Continues Joestar’s Determination.
- Jotaro’s marriage fell apart because he couldn’t balance his family life with work.
- He should look a lot like Joseph.
- Jotaro’s costume is very unique and eccentric.
- His name is a combination of Jojo and Taro.
- Jotaro Kujo’s favorite movie is Never Cry Wolf.
- His favorite musician is Toshinobu Kubota, who has made songs of countless different genres and is very popular.
- Jotaro Kujo outsmarts DIO and manages to gain his power to rewrite his world’s fate.
- Jotaro is a marine biologist.
- He can adapt to time stopping.
- Jotaro couldn’t keep his marriage going because he couldn’t divide his time between work and family.
- Jotaro’s weakness is his own child, Jolyne. He is willing to die for his daughter’s happiness.
“You truly are the lowest scum in history. You can’t pay back what you owe with money.”
“Dio… I don’t understand why you’re so loyal to him. Are you honestly telling me that you’d die for him?”
“Hold it! I still have the right to raise… I raise you my mother’s soul.”
“Ora ora ora! ”
“Good grief, don’t underestimate me just because I’m a kid.”
“Just shut up already. I have nothing more to say to you. You’re way too pathetic… I’m done wasting my breath.”
“Impossible? We did a lot of impossible things on this journey. I’m tired of hearing that things are impossible or useless. Those words mean nothing to us.”
“Yare Yare Daze.”
“Ask for forgiveness from Enya, the woman you killed. But as for me, I never had the slightest intention of forgiving you.”
“I covered you with gasoline so I can track your smell. I feel bad, kicking a guy when he’s down, but… Nah, I don’t feel bad about this at all. My friends and a lot of bystanders are dead because of you.”
Despite having quite the extraordinary strength, Jotaro Kujo could not defend his own marriage. However, at the end of the story, she dies for her daughter’s happiness.