Lee Jun Ho first started out in the entertainment industry in 2006. At the time, he participated in Superstar Survival.
He managed to win the show and got to sign with JYP Entertainment. This singer then became a trainee under the company.
In 2008, he joined another show called Hot Blood Men. The show featured the trainees preparing for a debut in a new group.
Some trainees also got eliminated and didn’t make it into the final line up. Fortunately for Junho, he ended up as one of the members in the group One Day.
One Day was then made into two groups, 2PM and 2AM. The man from Seoul is part of the hip hop group 2PM.
They made their debut on August 2008 with the single album Hottest Time of the Day.
The group would rise in popularity with the release of their second EP on April 2009.
The album was called 2:00PM Time For Change. The lead single Again and Again was a hit and managed to top various charts.
Other than participating in group activities, Junho also has his solo career. He released his first solo album in form of a Japanese EP titled Kimi no Koe in 2013.
He also had his official solo debut in Korea in 2017. His first Korean mini-album was titled Canvas.
This K-pop Idol also has done some acting from time to time. He made his debut in 2013 with the film Cold Eyes.
Since then, he has starred in many iconic films and series, such as Twenty (2015), Good Manager (2017), and Rain or Shine (2017-2018).
- Real Name: Lee Jun Ho (이준호)
- Stage Name: Junho (준호)
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: January 25, 1990
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: Korean
- Position: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer (2PM)
- Height: 177 cm (5’10”)
- Weight: 67 kg (147 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, Actor
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @dlwnsghek
- Instagram: @le2jh
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- Junho was born in Seoul but then moved to Ilsan, Goyang Province.
- He has one older sister.
- He is the lead dancer and main vocalist of 2PM.
- This Idol has six cats, with two of them named Wollie and Johnny.
- He can’t wink.
- He was often accused of plastic surgery because of his resemblance to Rain.
- This K-pop Star used to have bad attitude during his days in Superstar Survival and trainee.
- JYP almost kicked him out of the company because of his attitude problem.
- His mother had to beg for him to be able to stay.
- He is good at acrobatics.
- The man from Seoul is friends with Yubin of WG.
- He can’t really take alcohol.
- The greatest singers he ever saw are Usher, Michael Jackson, Chris Brown, Beyonce, and NeYo.
- He likes to eat watermelon.
- He loves the character Doraemon.
- One of his cousins is the pitcher of the Doosan Bears.
- He can speak Korean, Japanese, and a bit of English.
- He is a songwriter with more than a hundred songs under his name.
- Junho became the honorary ambassador of the 24 Hour Famine Program hosted by World Vision in 2012.
- He once broke 27 pairs of chopstick with his butt in 15 seconds, winning a segment in God of Victory.
- He is an activist of animal rights.
- This singer was enlisted for military on May 2019 and got discharged on March 2021.
- He first experienced love during high school, but the girl cheated on him.
- His ideal type is a woman who he can easily talk to and communicate well together.
Pics of Lee Jun Ho
1. Junho always looks really cool
2. His face is perfect
3. He is rocking the classic suit
4. Great style and pose under the rain
5. Junho is enjoying the nice weather
Lee Jun Ho has graced the entertainment industry for quite some time. His talent in both in acting and music have got him far.