Post Malone started her career when he created his first mixtape named Young and After Them Riches.
After graduating, he moved to Los Angeles and formed a group called BLCKVRD. In 2015, he uploaded his song White Iverson on SoundCloud and got one million views in a month.
After that, he signed a production contract with Republic Records. He also performed at Kylie Jenner’s birthday party.
It led him to collaborate with Kanye West on Fade. In 2016, he appeared as the opening act in Purpose World Tour by Justin Bieber.
In 2016, Post released his mixtape named August 26th. He also launched his album, Stoney. Some of the songs featured famous singers, Quavo and Justin Bieber.
His second album, Beerbongs & Bentleys, was a quantum leap. He got almost 80 million streams on Spotify and led him to receive nominations from Grammy Awards.
Throughout his career, Post won many prestigious awards, like Billboard Music Awards and American Music Awards.
- Full name: Austin Richard Post
- Stage name: Post Malone
- Nickname: Malone, Posty
- Born: July 4, 1995, in Syracuse, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Jew
- Profession: Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
- Education: Grapevine High School
- Hobbies: Playing Guitar Gero
- Parents: Rich Post (Father) and Nicole Lake (Mother)
- Sibling: Jordan Lake
- Girlfriend: MLMA
- Facebook: @postmalone
- Twitter: @PostMalone
- Instagram: @postmalone
- TikTok: @postmalone
- YouTube: Post Malone Official
- His stage name was taken from a basketball player, Karl Malone.
- He becomes a close friend of Rich Chigga.
- Post’s key influences are Bob Dylan and Kurt Cobain.
- His go-to foods are Panda Express, KFC, and Burger King.
- Malone has tattoos of his idols on his fingers, such as John F. Kennedy and Bob Dylan.
- He is afraid of flying.
- He has struggled with anxiety.
- Rich Post, his dad, worked for the Dallas Cowboys.
- He entered Tarrant County Community College but dropped out.
- In 2009, he began playing guitar due to the video game Guitar Hero.
- He had media backlash with many rappers like Vince and Lil B in 2017 because he was racist.
- His song with Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper, Lil Wayne, and Quavo titled I’m the One won Choice R&B/Hip-Hop Song at the 2017 Teen Choice Awards.
- In 2018, Post appeared on Inked magazine’s cover.
- He received seven nominations at the 2019 American Music Awards. They include Artist of the Year and Favorite Song — Pop/Rock.
- Post was endorsed by the beer brand Bud Light.
- Forbes magazine included him in its 30 Under 30 – Music list in 2019.
- In 2020, Forbes magazine listed Malone in its Celebrity 100.
- GQ Style magazine chose him as its cover for Spring/Summer 2020.
- He started dating a Korean-born artist MLMA in 2020.
- During the pandemic in 2020, he and Travis Barker raised more than 5 million USD for WHO.
- In the same year, Post launched his wine line named Maison No.9.
- His ideal type is…
Pics of Post Malone
1. Post Malone wears a suit and cowboy cap
2. What’s up, Bro?
3. Malone and his guitar can be separated
4. A mirror selfie from him!
5. Post’s performance is fabulous
Post Malone had his own way to become a successful rapper. His curiosity and passion for music led him to attain huge recognition.