Lee Hye Ri, also known as Hyeri, used to grow up in poverty at the countryside. She lived with her grandmother while her mother had to work in the factory.
Her luck changed when she was scouted at a talent show by Dream T Entertainment in 2010.
This Gemini woman was immediately put into the group Girl’s Day. At the time, the group just lost two members so they put her in. She received little to no training prior to this.
Hye Ri had her first release with the group in October 2010. They released an album titled Girl’s Day Party #2. The song Nothing Lasts Forever served as the title track.
Girl’s Day would go on and become one of the most successful groups in South Korea.
They have released many hit songs over the years, including Twinkle Twinkle (2011), Expect (2013), Darling (2014), and Ring My Bell (2015).
In 2012, Hye Ri made her debut as an actress. She starred in the TV series Tasty Life.
Then in 2014, she joined the variety show Real Man. A clip of her doing aegyo to the instructor went viral and she instantly became an overnight sensation.
She was dubbed as The Nation’s Little Sister by the media.
The woman from Gwangju got even more popular in 2015. At the time, she got a part in the TV series Reply 1988.
The drama was a huge commercial success, becoming one of the highest rating dramas. She was also praised by the critics and audience for her acting.
Over the years, Hye Ri continued to shine as an actress. Some of her most notable roles are in Entertainer (2016), Miss Lee (2019), and My Roommate Is a Gumiho (2021).
She also had her big screen debut in 2018 with the film Monstrum.
- Real Name: Lee Hye Ri (이혜리)
- Stage Name: Hyeri
- Nickname: Hyericules
- Birthday: June 9, 1994
- Birthplace: Gwangju, Gyeonggi, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: Korean
- Height: 167 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 46 kg (101,4 lbs)
- Blood Type: AB
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress, Singer
- Education: Seoul School of Performing Arts, Konkuk University
- Hobbies: Watching movies, Reading books
- Parents: –
- Sibling: Lee Hye Rim
- Boyfriend: Ryu Jun Yeol (2017 – )
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: girls_day_hyeri
- Instagram: @hyeri_0609
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: 혜리
- VLive: HYERI
- Hye Ri was still in middle school when she was scouted.
- According to other Girl’s Day members, she is the highest paid out of all of them.
- This singer can run marathons.
- She is good at writing.
- She loves spending her time reading books and watching movies.
- Her favorite film genres are action and thriller.
- She has a bubbly and cheerful personality.
- She doesn’t like feeling cold.
- This actress is not also a fan of stairs.
- She has admitted to have soft feelings and can get offended easily.
- She likes wearing comfortable clothes.
- R&B is her most favorite music genre.
- She picks red, purple, and black as favorite colors.
- She is most confident on her neckline.
- Hye Ri is friends with Rosé of Blackpink.
- She donated ₩50 million to Community Chest of Korea in 2016.
- She was a good student.
- The woman from Gwangju was elected as the student president during elementary school.
- She loves sleeping and finds it hard to wake up.
- She is known to be very strong, thus got the nickname Hyericules.
- This K-pop Idol is confident in showing her bare face.
- She decided to not renewing her contract with Dream T Entertainment in January 2019.
- She joined Creative Group ING.
- In 2013, Hye Ri dated Tony Ahn of H.O.T for 8 months.
- She’s in a relationship with actor Ryu Jun Yeol since August 2017.
- Her ideal type is a man who can take care of her well.
Pics of Lee Hye Ri
1. Hye Ri looks amazing while modeling
2. Her face is so beautiful and flawless
3. She has great sense of style
4. Loving the shirt and tulle skirt combination
5. Hye Ri with a cute summer look
Lee Hye Ri has such a fun and likeable personality. Not to mention her massive talent as an actress and also a singer. No wonder she has so many fans.