Lee Chang Sun, or known as Lee Joon, might be popular with his image as one of K-pop boy group members, MBLAQ.
He actually started his career in the acting industry, by appearing in a drama series called Here He Comes (2008).
In 2009, Joon then debuted as an MBLAQ member, by releasing a single called Oh Yeah and Just BLAQ EP.
One year later, this ‘Little Rain’ starred in a drama series titled Jungle Fish 2 and got more recognition by appearing in I Need A Fairy (2012) as a supporting character.
After five years of spending time as one of MBLAQ members, Joon then left the group in 2014 and focused more on the acting industry.
He then continued his acting career by starring in Heard it Through the Grapevine (2015), Vampire Detective (2016), My Father is Strange (2017).
Joon completed his military service in 2019, but then he came back as an actor for Bulgasal (2021) and The Silent Sea (2021).
Read also: Han Ji Eun – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
- Real Name: Lee Chang Sun (이창선)
- Stage Name: Lee Joon / Joon (이준/준)
- Also Known as: Lee Chang Seon
- Nickname: Little Rain
- Birthday: February 7, 1988
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: 180 cm (5’10”)
- Weight: 65 kg (143 lb)
- Blood Type: A
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actor, Singer
- Education: Seoul Arts High School, Korea National University of Arts (Modern Dance), Kyunghee Cyber University (Information and Communication Technology), Soongsil University (Contents Management)
- Hobbies: Exercising
- Siblings: 1 sister
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Lee Joon has bipolar disorder.
- He once dated actress Jung So Min started from 2017 to 2020.
- He started to learn dance when he was still in middle school.
- Lee Joon once dropped out of his college, Korea National University of Arts because his university didn’t allow their students to jump into the entertainment world before graduating.
- Lee Joon got into military service from 2017 to 2019.
- Before got into military service, he released his own song to his fans, What I Wanna Give.
- He already has a desire to be an actor before he debuted.
- Joon got a lot of calls from some variety shows, such as We Got Married and Infinite Challenge after he appeared in the 2012 Radio Star.
- He is labeled as the most prominent idol actor in the K-entertainment industry.
- He is managed by Prain TPC started in 2015.
- He is pretty frugal.
- Joon had saved his own money to purchase a house in a place in Jamsil.
- Joon also had given all of his money to his own parents and he got more allowances from his parents.
- Joon was the first K-pop idol who made donations for victims of Sewol Ferry.
- Joon is allergic to caffeine.
- He is very good at sprinting and arm wrestling.
- When Joon was still a child, he once had a puppy.
- His ideal type is someone who can treat her well, obsessed with him, and has a pure heart like Kim Yuna.
Read also: Lee Jin Wook – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
Lee Joon is the epitome of a hard-working and talented actor. Even though he is already full of experiences, he keeps evolving. What a good role model!