One Ordinary Day is a Korean drama remake from the BBC television series, Criminal Justice. This drama played by some famous actors, Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Seung Won
Kim Soo Hyun is back after his last drama It’s Okay to Not be Okay (2020) and Crash Landing On You (2020).
The other cast is Cha Seung Won who previously played in A Korean Odyssey (2018) and Hwajung (2015).
One Ordinary Day is broadcasted in Coupang Play every Saturday and Sunday in 22:00 KST.
Read more: Part Time Mello – Cast & Summary
- Title: One Ordinary Day /어느날
- Also Known As: One Day / That Night / Eoneu Nal / Geunal Bam / Keunai Bam
- Genre: Mystery, Law, Crime, Drama, Thriller, Legal
- Country: South Korea
- Director: Lee Myung Woo
- Producer: –
- Screenwriter: Kwoon Soon Gyu
- Production Company: Studio M, Chorokbaem Media, Gold Medalist
- Network: Coupang Play
- Episodes: 8
- Air Dates: November 27 – December 19 2021
- Air Times: Saturday and Sunday, 22:00 KST
Synopsis of One Ordinary Day
This story begins with a student named Hyun Soo (Kim Soo Hyun) who wants to enjoy his college life by spending a night with a beautiful woman.
After that night, he is suddenly accused of killing his one-night woman.
He can not do anything knowing no one defends him because of his bad personality and pressure from the media.
Joong Han (Cha Seung Won) is an unknown lawyer who almost failed his bar test suddenly stand up for Hyun Soo’s case after knowing the gaffe in that murder case.
Both of them must team up to reveal the main perpetrator and get out Hyun Soo from jail.